Cancellation policy of Greenling GmbH
Greenling GmbH, Nußhäherstraße 4, 80997 Munich, Phone: 089-20982111
With this cancellation policy we fulfill our duty to inform according to § 312d Abs. 1 BGB in connection with Art. 246a § 1 Abs. 2 and 3 EGBGB by informing you about conditions, deadlines and the procedure as well as further details concerning your right of cancellation.
1. Right of revocation
- Pursuant to Section 312g (1) of the German Civil Code (BGB), consumers have a statutory right of revocation in accordance with Section 355 of the German Civil Code (BGB) in the case of distance contracts.
- According to § 13 BGB, a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
- Distance contracts are contracts where the entrepreneur or a person acting in his name or on his behalf and the consumer for the contract negotiations and the conclusion of the contract exclusively use means of distance communication, unless the conclusion of the contract is not within the framework of a distribution or service system organized for distance sales.
2. Withdrawal period
- The revocation period is 14 days. The timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient to meet the deadline. The revocation period begins in the case of a consumer goods purchase,
1. which does not fall under letters b to d, as soon as the consumer or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, has received the goods,
2. where the consumer has ordered several goods as part of a single order and the goods are delivered separately, as soon as the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by him has received the last of the goods,
3. where the goods are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, as soon as the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier, has received the last partial consignment or piece,
4. which is directed to the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time, as soon as the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier, has received the first goods.
3. Declaration of revocation
- The revocation shall be made by declaration to the entrepreneur. The declaration must clearly state the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The revocation does not have to contain a reason. The revocation can be declared in any form (e.g. letter, e-mail, telephone). The consumer may also use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
- Our contact information for a revocation is: Greenling GmbH, Nußhäherstraße 4, 80997 Munich, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 089-20982111.
4. Consequences of a revocation
- The consumer and the entrepreneur shall no longer be bound by their declarations of intent directed towards the conclusion of the contract if the consumer has revoked his declaration of intent in due time.
- The services received shall be returned after 14 days at the latest.
5. Refund of payments
- The entrepreneur must return any payments made by the consumer for the delivery. This does not apply insofar as the consumer has incurred additional costs because he has chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the entrepreneur.
- For the repayment, the entrepreneur must use the same means of payment that the consumer used for the payment. This does not apply if expressly agreed otherwise and the consumer does not incur any costs as a result.
- In the case of a consumer goods purchase, the entrepreneur may refuse repayment until he has received the goods back or the consumer has provided proof that he has sent the goods. This does not apply if the entrepreneur has offered to collect the goods. The consumer is not obliged to return the goods received if the entrepreneur has offered to pick up the goods.
6. Costs of the return
- The consumer shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods if the entrepreneur has informed the consumer of this obligation in accordance with Article 246a § 1 paragraph 2 sentence 1 number 2 of the Introductory Act to the Civil Code.
- 1 does not apply if the entrepreneur has agreed to bear these costs.
7. Compensation for Value
- The consumer must pay compensation for a loss in value of the goods if the loss in value is due to handling of the goods which was not necessary for the examination of the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods and
- the entrepreneur has informed the consumer of his right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 246a § 1 paragraph 2 sentence 1 number 1 of the Introductory Act to the Civil Code.
8. Sample withdrawal form
To: Greenling GmbH, Nußhäherstraße 4, 80997 Munich, Germany
I hereby revoke the contract I concluded for the following goods:
Ordered on: ______________________________
Name of the consumer: ______________________________
Address of consumer: ______________________________
Signature of the consumer (only in case of paper communication)
Please note: The English version is a courtesy translation only. Only the German version is binding.